I almost drove myself completely crazy trying to find the recipe to this meal. I believed I had posted this ages ago and finally realized that I never did. I never even wrote the recipe down. Luckily, this recipe is based on the recipe for “Honey + Garlic Chick Peas” with a twist so I was able to recollect the memories of how I put this lovely dish together.
Frustratingly enough, here it is and now I am hungry for shrimp. I did intense meal prepping this past weekend when I got back from Miami. Actually, I had already gone to Jacksonville for my ethics workshop with Paula Browning, whom I absolutely love. Anyway, after I got all done with that and arrived back to City Beautiful, I made tons of meals for the week from buffalo chicken to mojito salmon and even Thai shrimp.
Let’s just say that when I am done blogging for the night I’ll be hitting the gym and, then, the shrimp. Hahah. I have a few posts I am scrapping up so I can start fresh new recipes for you lovely people by next week. I don’t know if I can make it happen but let’s hope so! xo
1 lb shrimp
1 tbsp raw honey
1 tbsp roasted red pepper flakes
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbsp raw agave nectar
1 tsp Bill Bragg’s amino acids
spray coconut oil
1 large potato, spiralized Blade C
1. remove tail, devein, rinse + drain shrimp
2. toss shrimp with the remaining ingredients in a bowl, except oil
3. coat the shrimp evenly with the sauce
4. cover + refrigerate for 15-20 minutes
5. cut the ends of your potato + discard of them
6. if too large to fit the Spiralizer, cut in half
7. peel the skin off of your potato
8. prepare your Spiralizer + start making noodles or poodles (potato noodles) better said!
9. cut your noodles with a kitchen scissor to make them a nice length
10. in a large pan sprayed with coconut oil, begin to sautée your noodles on medium-low heat
11. when noodles are browned, add shrimp
12. cook until sauce thickens