This was lunch for my first day of the vemma bode challenge (yesterday). I am loving it so far! I feel good, I’m eating good and I am getting lean.
This is just one of those easy to make home comfort meals. I loved the flavors together and the simplicity of it, as well.
1 tbsp Tony Chachere’s seasoning
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lb shrimp, deveined + tail removed
1 bag Steamfresh broccoli florets
1 tbsp A1 Bold + Spicy sauce
1. in a large pan, toss together seasoning, oil + shrimp on medium heat
2. once the shrimp get pink + shrivel just a bit, remove from heat
3. serve shrimp, set aside
4. place broccoli bag in microwave for 4 minutes
5. when ready, throw into the pan with A1 sauce at medium-high heat
The broccoli will be watery, don’t fret.
6. once the water has evaporated, serve as a side to the shrimp