This recipe was created to enter in a giveaway by Slim from @videomeals on Instagram. He works with Dash. Not Mrs. Dash, the kitchen supplies company. They sell wonders for the kitchen.
His giveaway is for a blender by Dash. All you have to do is make one of his recipe, post it on Instagram tagging him #andthereyahave it! <—- That's his saying.
Still waiting to hear back if I won or not. I hope my entry was good because I remade his dish using squash noodles instead of whole wheat pasta because I don't eat gluten. Either way, this is one if my new favorite dishes. Enjoy everyone!
2 yellow squash, spiralized Blade C
1/4 cup garlic alfredo sauce
1 (5 oz) pouch pink salmon
1/4 red onion, sliced
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
drizzle of olive oil
1. watch this video –> How to Spiralize: Zucchini
2. now that you’ve watched that very informative video by the beautiful @Inspiralized, we can get to making noodles with your Spiralizer
3. chop up veggies, set aside
4. cut the ends of your squash + discard of them
5. prepare your Spiralizer + start making noodles or poodles (potato noodles) better said!
6. cut your noodles with a kitchen scissor to make them a nice length
7. in a large pan drizzled with olive oil, add salmon, veggies + sauce
8. add in squash noodles
9. toss a bit with tongs before removing from heat
10. serve in two bowls
11. if desired, top with Parmesan cheese