With nothing in my kitchen and just about to pack my bags to drive up to Orlando, yet again for more business meetings, I whipped this up in no time before hitting the road. What an easy dish to put together!
My little secret is spiralizing the sweet potatoes before hand, leaving them in a Ziploc bag for quick meals. This allows you to grab them, toss them in seasonings or a sauce in a hurry and be right back out the door. This isn’t “required” for any of the recipes but it sure makes it easy when leaving for last minute travels or when running late.
2 small sweet potatoes, spiralized Blade C
1 can refried beans (no sugar or flour added)
1/4 cup Vodka sauce
1/4 vidalia onion, sliced
1. watch this video –> How to Spiralize: Sweet Potato
2. now that you’ve watched that very informative video by the beautiful @Inspiralized, we can get to making noodles with your Spiralizer
3. chop up veggies, set aside
4. cut the ends of your potato + discard of them
5. if too large to fit the Spiralizer, cut in half
6. peel the skin off of your potato
7. prepare your Spiralizer + start making noodles or poodles (potato noodles) better said!
8. cut your noodles with a kitchen scissor to make them a nice length
9. in a large pan drizzled with olive oil, add your beans, onion + sauce
10. add in noodles
11. drizzle some olive oil on them
12. toss a bit with tongs before removing from heat
13. serve in two bowls