These days I’ve been struggling to meet my macros since I’ve cut out most but not all animal byproduct. I still use honey on a regular basis as well as fish and egg whites on occasion. For some reason, I haven’t found protein enough throughout my day to replace what I use to eat in animal product. I thought I was at a loss but I’m not. I just have to teach myself daily new things to keep my body changing and happy.
I started training hardcore recently with a personal trainer at my gym and it’s been great! With that and my new eating plan, I’m on the ball but still not getting enough protein. Grrrrrr.
So I went the extra mile. I looked into carb cycling and wow was I impressed! I started to do turbo carb cycling and hopefully that will help get all the right fats, carbs and proteins daily. xo
1 small sweet potato, spiralized Blade C
1 small red pepper, chopped
3 tbsp butter substitute
1 packet vegetable soup/dip mix
1/4 red onion, sliced
drizzle of olive oil
1. watch this video –> How to Spiralize: Sweet Potato
2. now that you’ve watched that very informative video by the beautiful @Inspiralized, we can get to making noodles with your Spiralizer
3. chop up veggies, set aside
4. cut the ends of your potato + discard of them
5. if too large to fit the Spiralizer, cut in half
6. peel the skin off of your potato
7. prepare your Spiralizer + start making noodles or poodles (potato noodles) better said!
8. cut your noodles with a kitchen scissor to make them a nice length
9. in a food processor, pulse together the butter + red pepper till creamy
10. mix the creamy pepper sauce with the vegetable soup mix
11. in a large pan drizzled with olive oil, add your poodles, veggies + sauce
12. toss a bit with tongs before removing from heat
13. serve in a nice bowl