The only thing that would put a wall up between you and making this recipe is the seasoning in this baby. I know, you don’t want to work any harder to make breakfast happen, or any other meal for that matter. Let’s just say you can make this one time, put it in the cupboard and forget about it for months. This is the best go to Italian seasoning EVER! The recipe for it is right —> here.
Other than that, you are good to go.
I had been slacking on my meals for a bit but let me tell you how blogging really is my accountability. I am accountable to over 20,000+ people. It’s truly amazing. I am honored, humbled, and, most days, taken back a bit because you all actually want me to share my life with you. I love doing so.
Love you all so much, xo.
4 of Van’s gluten free frozen waffles
2/3 cup liquid egg whites
1 tbsp “Nia’s Italian Seasoning Mix by McCormick Gourmet”
handful sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
Bill Bragg’s amino acids
drizzle of olive oil
1 tsp Sriracha
1. toast waffles for a few minutes
2. serve on a plate
3. drizzle olive oil on a pan
4. scramble all ingredients together on medium heat (except Sriracha)
5. serve your Italian scramble evenly for two on a waffle
6. drizzle Sriracha on the eggs
7. cover with other waffle like a sandwich