I love this because it’s easy, delicious, beautiful + as healthy as it can get. I’m going to be serving this for New Year’s. How about you?
1 (64 oz) bottle mango passionfruit juice*
1 (750 mL) bottle Avion Silver tequila
1 cup Patron Citronge orange liqueur
12 limes, freshly squeezed
raw agave nectar
1. in your beverage dispenser (if you don’t have one, use a pitcher) add juice, tequila, liqueur + place into the fridge to chill
2. cut all limes in half
3. using your squeezer, extract lime juice from each lime half into a large glass (save a few tbsp + set aside)
4. have your mason jar on hand (as many as you need for your party), chill them for an extra special touch
5. pour your leftover lime juice onto a small plate + several tbsp of sea salt onto another
6. dip the rim of each mason jar in the lime juice followed by the sea salt for a perfect salted rim
7. set out the salt rimmed mason jars for other to serve themselves
8. take your beverage dispenser/pitcher out of the fridge
9. add lime juice
10. if desired, add agave at this time
11. whisk well
12. drink up!
a large party
* This juice is one I bought at Trader Joe’s. It is all natural + has no sugar added. Love it!
* Pictured below is the beverage dispenser I used.
Different views of my drink. I used a 16 oz mason jar.