Simple, quick, vegan + healthy. What more could you ask for?
1 fully ripe hachiya persimmon
1 large spotty banana
7 oz (approx 1/2 can) coconut cream
Roasted coconut chips
1. cut the persimmon in half
2. with a spoon, scoop the flesh out + discard completely of all the skin
3. place the ingredients in the food processor
4. pulse until smooth
5. serve in glass dessert dishes, as such shown below, + refrigerate
6. before serving, garnish each pudding with roasted coconut chips
If you’re driving to a festive party but cannot transport the dessert dishes, fill up the same way in 4 oz mason jars. Take them to the party + as a little gift, let them keep the jar. Maybe tie a ribbon around it or even some baker’s twine. Get creative!
This is what your persimmon should look like.
The coconut cream I use is from Trader Joe’s.
Another Trader Joe’s product: their delicious roasted coconut chips.
What it looks like right when finished.
This is the way my mousse looks when styled for a party at home.
I like to serve it with mini dessert spoons.
If the dessert were styled in mason jars to take for a party, this is how I set them up. With lids on of course!