Isn’t the name for this sweet? Well, it’s not as sweet as a piece of this. It’s like a piece of Miami + the tropics in your mouth.
1 bar 85% dark chocolate
1 tbsp raw agave nectar
1/4 tsp imitation coconut extract
Handful roasted coconut chips
1. break up the bar of chocolate into chunks + place in a small glass prep bowl
2. microwave for 30-45 seconds
3. line your cookie sheet with just the right amount of parchment paper, set aside
4. stir quickly until smooth
5. add agave + coconut extract, stir well
6. pour the melted chocolate onto the cookie sheet
8. with a spatula, distribute the chocolate evenly
9. top with the desired amount of roasted coconut chips
10. freeze for 15 minutes
11. break up into pieces
12. store in fridge or freezer in an air right container
I bought this at Trader Joe’s for less than $2. It’s delicious.
Here’s some more shots of the bark.