These tacos are simply to die for + done in about 10 minutes. Don’t believe it is even possible? Click below + you will be in shock at how it actually can be done! No more driving to the drive through late at night. You already have the stuff just make it happen. As easy as 1-2-3. Go.
2 chicken breasts
1 tbsp taco seasoning*
Bill Bragg’s amino acids
12 corn tortillas
semi-soft cheese of choice*
1 (6 oz) bag butter lettuce mix
1 tbsp avocado oil
1. in a small pot, put some water to boil–no oil
2. when boiling, add your chicken breasts
3. boil for about 6 minutes
4. empty the pot of its water
5. place the chicken breasts in the food processor with the taco seasoning
6. pulse a few times or just until its a bit shredded but not completely ground up either
7. transfer the taco chicken to a small bowl
8. if desired, drizzle in the avocado oil
9. spray aminos
10. serve 3 tortillas per person
11. top your tacos off with some lettuce + only a little bit of cheese
12. enjoy, these are the cleanest tacos you’ll ever eat
* I used slices of cheese that I cut off a semi-soft muenster slab I bought at Trader Joe’s. It gave it the taste a taco tends to have with sour cream but without the mess.
* Taco seasoning I use is pictured below.
This is how your chicken should look if not more shredded like.
Served before devoured
Right before the taco disappeared into my tummy.