I know, I’m on a roll today. No need to tell me! After wrapping a million gifts throughout the week, tons of Christmas DIY activity + decorating to make sure it’s all as festive as can be, my inspiration in the kitchen sure kicks in.
Today has just been one of those days that my mind is spewing out ideas left + right. All I can do is grab them as they come + run with it! We can all use some healthy snacks here + there, specially during the holiday festivities. Here’s some healthy chocolate bark with some holiday cheer for you, the kids + even Santa Claus!!
1 bar 85% dark chocolate
1 tbsp raw agave nectar
1 drop peppermint extract
3-5 sugar free peppermint candies
1. break up the bar of chocolate into chunks + place in a small glass prep bowl
2. microwave for 30-45 seconds
3. line your cookie sheet with just the right amount of parchment paper, set aside
4. stir quickly until smooth
5. add agave + peppermint extract, stir well
6. grind your peppermint candies in the food processor
7. pour the melted chocolate onto the cookie sheet
8. with a spatula, distribute the chocolate evenly
9. top with the desire amount of ground peppermint candies
10. freeze for 15 minutes
11. break up into pieces
12. store in fridge or freezer in an air right container
Here’s some more pictures of what my bark looks like. Or, did look like. Haha.