For this you will need a large bowl, rice paper, hot water, paper towels or a kitchen towel, and a plate.
Follow these instructions to the tee and you will be a pro in no time!
1. fill a large tupperware or bowl with hot water
2. get a paper towel or kitchen towel to wet with hot water and then scorch it
3. place this towel/paper over a clean plate
4. grab each individual rice wrap and soak in the water
5. when the rice paper scrunches up and looks gooey, remove from the water
6. holding the rice paper softly with your fingers, place it gently on the towel without any wrinkles
7. let the wrap sit for about a minute before filling up
8. place all ingredients horizontally on your circle wrap
9. now for the final touches, grab hold of the larger side and fold in once
10. fold in the two smaller sides
11. to begin rolling grab the filling, tuck it in, and roll forward till closed
12. many people of the Vietnamese culture say that rice paper is very ‘forgiving’ so if you mess up, don’t beat yourself up–eat it and try again